- You can use Google Docs on your tablet or smartphone.…Right now I'm on an iPad.…To get started, go to the Apps Store,…or the Google Play Store if you're on an Android device,…and you can download the Docs, Sheets, Slides app,…and I do recommend downloading the Google Drive app…as it integrates so heavily with Google Docs.…Once they're downloaded, tap on the Google Docs app.…If you haven't used it before,…you'll be prompted to sign in with your Google account.…
Tap the blue Get started button.…I'm going to tab to add an account,…and I'll be prompted to sign in.…Tap Sign in, and you'll be brought…to your Google Docs screen.…Up next, let's navigate the Google Docs app.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.