- There's a few ways to delete a Google Doc.…The first way is in the Doc itself.…To remove it and send it to the Trash,…with the Doc open, click File from the top menu…and select Move to Trash.…I'm reminded that the file has been moved to Trash.…If I did that by mistake,…I can immediately click Take out of trash.…For now I'll click Go to Docs home screen.…It's going to bring me to my Google Docs home screen,…which I could access by pointing my browser…to docs.google.com.…
The second way that I'm gonna show you is more common.…I'm gonna close out of this.…And that is by deleting it from Google Drive itself.…To access Google Drive,…I pointed my browser to drive.google.com.…Remember all my Google Docs are stored in my Google Drive.…So it's an easy way to see an overview…of everything I have in a particular folder.…For example, here's my Company Information…For New Hires document that we've been working on.…
It's combined in my New Hire Manuals folder on Google Drive.…I have some other Docs in here too.…For example, a Google Sheet and a Presentation.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.