- You can read comments…as well as leave comments with the people…that you're collaborating with on a Google Doc.…To view comments, click the Comments button…on the top right hand side of the screen.…If it's the first time you've ever used Comments…in a document, you first have to click the Notifications…button to change your notification preferences.…For example, do you want to get email notification…on every new comment,…on only replies to you for comments that you've made,…or no comments at all?…The default is All so I'll leave it at that.…
I can see that there's one comment here.…To see the comment, I can click on the selected text…and it's going to take me right to that comment.…Here's the paragraph that the comment has been left in.…And if I read the comment, it says…that we do have a newer version of our mission statement.…There's a few things that I can do here.…If I click on a comment, I can leave or reply.…I can click the blue Reply button and the other person…will get notified that I've seen their comment.…
- Creating, naming, saving, and editing docs
- Formatting text
- Creating a table of contents
- Inserting images and tables
- Copying, renaming, and moving docs
- Publishing docs on the web
- Sharing docs
- Translating docs
- Using Google Docs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Google Docs
Navigating Google Docs2m 58s
2. Editing Google Docs
3. Working with Images
4. Working with Tables
5. Working with Google Docs
6. Collaborating with, and Sharing, Google Docs
7. Using Google Docs on a Mobile Device
Working with docs in the app3m 41s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.