Learn how to write the results of EDA back to Cloud Storage.
- [Instructor] When all data exploration is done,…the results are usually returned back…to some persistent storage for later use.…In this example, we are going to write the conversion ratio…by discount percent into a CSV file in Cloud Storage.…To do that, we first convert the data frame…into a CSV string by using the StringIO function.…We then print the contents of the CSV string variable…to check its content.…
We then use the Cloud Storage command line API…to write the contents of the CSV string variable…into an object in Cloud Storage.…Once the strip is done,…we can go to Cloud Storage Browser…and check to see if the object we have returned…has been successfully created.…As you can see, the file is created here…with the intended contents.…This is a simple example…of doing end-to-end exploratory data analysis on Datalab.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.