Review the prerequisite skills needed to get the most out of this course.
- [Instructor] As we start to learn about Google Cloud Platform Machine Learning Services there are a few areas of knowledge that if you have an advance, you'll get more out of this course. And these are around three areas. The first are around cloud services, particularly Google Cloud Platform basics. So not only having an understanding of services such as Google Cloud storage, Google compute engine, and one or more of the database options. Such as, Big Query or Cloud Sequel would be helpful. Also, having an understanding of projects, services, and permissions.
Now, there is a course in the library called, Google Cloud Platform Essentials that you may want to take a look at if you're completely new to GCP. Secondly, this course does cover Machine learning, so if you have some background in Machine learning concepts. Concepts such as supervised and unsupervised algorithms, regression, classification, and clustering, you will get more out of this course. And again, I will point to some resources as we start the course where you can get this background information if you don't have it already. Thirdly, although we'll be working mostly in the GCP Gooey Console, we will be using Bash or Shell Scripts, as well as Python Scripts.
So if you have some background in that area that will be helpful as well.
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.