Join Lynn Langit for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Google Cloud Platform for Enterprise Essential Training.
- [Instructor] In order to get the most out of this course, there are a couple of areas that you should have some proficiency, and the first one is around enterprise cloud application deployment patterns. Ideally, you're working in an enterprise situation and you've deployed applications both on premise, and possibly in one or more public vendor clouds. Associated to that, if you have some familiarity with key cloud services such as virtual machines, storage and networking, you'll benefit most from this course. Additionally, if you have familiarity with core Google Cloud platform services such as Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine, Google Cloud Storage, or BigQuery, you'll also get the maximum benefit. If you're completely new to GCP, I recommend you watch GCP Essentials, another course in the Library, prior to working with this course.
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.