Explore the purpose and capabilities of Datalab.
- [Instructor] Let us now dive deep into Cloud Datalab.…Cloud Datalab is a tool on GCP…to build and execute exploratory data analytics projects.…It is essentially a Jupyter-based notebook,…which Python developers are extremely familiar with.…It is a managed version of this tool.…Datalab runs on a dedicated compute engine on GCP,…which is fully managed.…
As a user, you will install Cloud SDK…on your laptop or desktop, then set up Datalab…and run it through the Cloud SDK shell.…All operations for Datalab can then be managed…through your browser without having…to login to the Cloud GCP console.…All notebooks created through Cloud Datalab are stored…in ungit and accessible through both the Cloud SDK…and the compute engine VM for Datalab.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.