Learn how to use the exercise files for the optimal learning experience.
- [Instructor] Now that we have set up things correctly,…let's load and work with our exercise files.…I have downloaded the exercise files…to a data tree on my desktop called Exercise Files.…Let me go to the localhost 8081 website…and navigate to the lil-exercise folder.…I'm going to upload the notebooks here now.…Click on Upload, go to Desktop,…Exercise Files and select all the notebook files,…four of them from here and say Open.…
These files are showing up here…and all you have to do is click on Upload.…They will get uploaded one by one.…Once they are uploaded, you can actually go to the shell…on the datalab-lil-demo virtual machine…and here if I do an ls on the data tree,…content/lil-exercise,…you see all the files showing up here.…This is where the files get stored…and modified but you can access them…and use them from your client localhost 8081…through the browser.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.