In this video, learn how to restrict access control by using a custom IAM policy.
- So now our new project is created … and if we click on it. … You can see that it gets inherited permissions … based on the organization. … So I am the administrator of this project. … And here's where if I had any labels … in addition to the object hierarchy … for categorization. … here are a couple great pieces of documentation … set up permissions correctly, … and you might be wondering … to set up security and permissions correctly? … hosted on GCP isn't this just overkill?" … And my answer to you is not at all. … What I see, unfortunately, continually, … in the public Cloud … is a lack of adherence to the disciplines … of correct core set up. … And in some cases if it's been done incorrectly, … you would have to start over … in terms of the organizational authentication … and the hierarchy and the naming. … So we want to take the time … to have correct set-up … in terms of your organization. … Also, you want to have appropriate control. … I've seen unfortunate incidents, … all call kinds of VM's for personal projects …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.