Examine modern ML algorithms based on neural networks. See the structure of a DNN using TensorFlow.
- [Instructor] In this next section of movies,…we're gonna take a look at a special type…of machine learning, and this is called deep learning.…It's also called neural networks.…In traditional machine learning,…either humans or some sort of script process…will label the data prior to classification.…And we've seen this over and over in our image classifiers.…In deep learning, the feature extraction…is performed by the algorithm.…The reason this is so significant…is because when this is applied in layers…it can have some substantially improved results…over traditional machine learning.…
What it looks like conceptually is a series of layers,…and what we're seeing here on the left side…is a group of human faces, and you can see…that in the initial set of layers,…patterns of local contrast are detected by the algorithm.…In subsequent layers, face features are detected,…and in still subsequent layers, actual faces are detected.…So what this means in terms of analysis…for, in this case, images, but really for all…types of input data, is the ability…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.