Review the GCP machine learning APIs that are available via Cloud AutoML. Also, learn about labeling in AutoML.
- In this next section, we're going to take a look…at a new set of services that are Google cloud platform…Auto Machine Learning or AutoML.…They're beta as of the time of this recording,…so you're going to want to check the documentation…when you're using the services, for updates.…So, what's AutoML?…The idea is that AutoML will create a Machine Learning model…using your labeled data.…It uses GCP ML models, so you don't select the model,…Google provides it, and Google autotunes…the model parameters.…
When you work with AutoML, you're gonna be presented…with model evaluation, so that you can tune your input.…Now, your input in this case, is the data,…rather than model parameters.…So, AutoML is available for, at the time of this recording,…Vision, Natural Language, and Translation.…You'll be supplying labels and labeled data as input.…And this does fall in the area of software as a service,…because you do not select the algorithm, the model,…the parameters or any of the other model-building…features that are associated with services…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.