In this video, architect a template solution for the real-time mobile couponing problem with services, dataflows, and responsibilities.
- [Instructor] What is the architecture … to support real-time mobile couponing? … Let us put together in this video. … For simplicity, we are assuming that … there is a separate data processing pipeline … that collects customer behavior, … analyzes the same for their preferences, … and creates a customer 360 database. … Based on the previous use cases, … we can use Google BigTable to store this data. … We also assume that the coupon database already exists. … This database contains location coordinates, … services around the location, and coupons around them. … Google Cloud data store support geospatial data, … so we can use that for that purpose. … Let us explore the real-time architecture now. … We have customer mobile phones … that send location information at periodic intervals … to an API gateway that is located in GCP. … The API gateway needs to be close to the customer, … so it will be deployed in multiple regions within GCP. … The API gateway then pushes the phone number … and location information into a real-time queue. …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.