In this video, complete the architecture by adding the identified technologies to the real-time mobile couponing architecture template.
- [Instructor] Having decided on the technology options … in the previous video, … we will finish our architecture now. … We will use Cloud Endpoint as the APA gateway. … Pub/Sub is used as the realtime queue … for incoming location events. … Cloud Endpoint has data integration with Pub/Sub. … So that will be used to pass the location event received … to a Pub/Sub topic. … Data Flow will be used to build coupon recommended logic. … Data Flow will pull events from the realtime queue … and perform coupon matching. … Given that each event and coupon matching is independent … of other events, … true parallelism can be achieved in this processing. … Coupons that are recommended … will be sent to another Pub/Sub topic. … This topic might be configured for a smaller scale … as not all location events … will generate coupon recommendations. … Cloud Endpoint can utilize Google Cloud Messaging framework … to push notifications back to the mobile phone. … …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.