In this video, review and compare technology options available for various services identified in the real-time mobile couponing architecture.
- [Instructor] Let us explore the optimal technologies … that are suitable for building … the real-time mobile couponing pipeline. … First, let us look at an API gateway. … The obvious option here is Google Cloud Endpoint. … This product provides comprehensive functionality … for running a distributed, scalable, … and secure API front end. … It has excellent integrations to other GCP products, … which is a key advantage. … We will choose Google Cloud Endpoint for the solution. … Next, we look at technologies for real-time queues. … What are the goals for this technology option? … It should be self-managing and possibly serverless. … This will remove the need for an administrator … to scale up and down the queue as incoming loads change. … It should have integrations with other GCP products, … which will make the job … of building pipelines simple and easy. … It should of course support massive scalability. … Our first option here would be Apache Kafka, … one of the best open-source queuing services available. …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.