In this video, review the real-time mobile couponing use case and identify key requirements for the solution.
- [Narrator] We now get to our final use case in the course: … real-time mobile couponing. … This is a real-time use case. … Let's review the problem we are trying to solve. … Your business is expanding … to provide mobile couponing for customers. … These coupons contains discounts and deals in businesses … near where the customer is currently located. … Your customers are required to install … a couponing mobile app on their smartphones. … This app will regularly send customer location information … back to your application. … Depending upon the location … where the customer is located in, … and based on their past behavior and preferences, … you need to push applicable coupons to their mobile phones. … So what are the goals for this use case? … It is to architect a mobile data processing framework … that will push coupons to customers … based on their buying preferences … and their current location. … It has to work in real time, … within a couple of seconds without delay. … It is location specific, …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.