In this video, architect a template solution for the customer analytics problem with services, dataflows, and responsibilities.
- [Instructor] In this video, we will outline … an architecture for the Customer Analytics use case. … For the solution, we have services running inside GCP, … and also outside of it. … Let's first look at the sources of data. … We first have an e-commerce application … running inside your enterprise data center. … There is an enterprise connector deployed … that will push data from the local database to GCP. … Next, there is Salesforce cloud. … Salesforce allows you to periodically download data … through its rest API's. … You can also set up real time streams … for instant data ingestion. … Twitter is another social media application in the cloud … that also supports rest API's … for searching and downloading tweets. … Other social media applications can be set up … and integrated in a similar fashion. … The enterprise e-commerce data connector … will extract sales data periodically, … from the local e-commerce database … and push it into a temporary storage, running on GCP. … A Salesforce Connector will be deployed within GCP, …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.