In this video, complete the architecture by adding the identified technologies to the customer analytics architecture template.
- [Instructor] Having decided on the technology options, … let us complete the architecture … for customer analytics in this video. … We start off with a custom script for uploading … eCommerce sales data into GCP. … This script will run inside the Enterprise Data Center … and push data into GCP using REST APIs. … Next, we deploy a custom salesforce connector script … inside GCP in an app engine instance. … This connector will pull data periodically … through REST APIs and store them in temporary storage. … Yet another script running in GCP will take care … of pulling social media data from Twitter. … Cloud storage will be used as the temporary storage … for staging data. … Ecommerce sales data, salesforce support data, … and Twitter data will all go to different buckets … inside cloud storage. … An Apache Bean script running on data flow will be used … to process data. … This script will first individually cleanse … and summarize data for all the three sources. … Then it will join them using the customer ID …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.