In this video, review and compare technology options available for various services identified in the customer analytics architecture.
- [Instructor] In this video, I will evaluate … various technology options available on GCP … that will be suitable for the customer analytics use case. … We will start with the temporary storage option. … Google Cloud Storage is the best option available … to store objects received from various sources. … It is cheap and it can scale. … It has excellent integration with other GCP products, … so downstream processing will become a lot more easier. … We move on to the connectors next. … This use case has three connectors, … which will push data periodically from the sources into GCP. … The enterprise connector will be a homegrown connector … that will extract data from the e-commerce database … and convert them to CSV files periodically. … It will then upload those files into Cloud Storage. … For Salesforce Connector, … we can either build a homegrown connector … or use any of the third party connectors … available in the marketplace. … There are numerous upcoming products in the market, …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.