In this video, review the customer analytics use case and learn how to identify key requirements for the solution.
- [Instructor] In this video, … I will review the requirements for … the customer analytics use case. … This use case covers the hybrid and multi-cloud scenarios … in using GCP. … Here is the problem definition. … Your company stores customer related information … in multiple applications. … It uses a homegrown enterprise sales application … that tracks orders placed by customers. … It uses Salesforce for customer support … and tracking customer issues. … Customers also use social media to comment … about your company's products and services. … You are required to capture activities … for a specific customer across these three applications … and create a single customer 360 record in GCP. … A customer 360 record is a single record … that captures all details about the customer … including personal data, demographics, sales, … support tickets, social media sentiment, … and predictive analytics results. … An SQL like query capability is need to support … ad hoc analytics. … The solution should also use machine learning capabilities …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.