In this video, learn how to architect a template solution for the Log Analytics problem with services, dataflows, and responsibilities.
- [Instructor] In this video I will outline a solution … for server log accumulation and analytics. … We have a number of app engine instances … that are running the eCommerce application suite. … Various software processes in these machines … generate log files. … These log files are stored locally on disk. … We need a consolidation agent running on each … of these app engine instances. … The purpose of these agents is to pull logs … from local file systems and push them … to a consolidation pipeline. … A central consolidated process receives the log files … shipped by agents from multiple instances. … The consolidator provides scalability … and reliability of data. … A monitoring and alerting process examines the log messages … received by the consolidator. … It applies a set of alerting rules to figure out … exceptions that needs to be alerted upon. … It then proceeds to raise those exceptions … through multiple channels, like emails and notifications. … The consolidator also pushes the logs received …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.