In this video, complete the architecture by adding the identified technologies to the Log Analytics architecture template.
- [Instructor] Let us now finish the architecture, … we discussed earlier with the technology options … we chose in the last video. … A Stackdriver monitoring agent is included by default … in an app engine image. … You can use a custom app engine image … with pre-configured settings for the monitoring agent. … The agent only needs to be installed, … if you are using compute engines. … Stackdriver logging is used as a consolidator for logs. … The administrator utility allows you to configure filters, … retention levels and security for these logs. … Stackdriver is also used for monitoring and alerting. … Finally we will set up Stackdriver to automatically persist … log messages received into BigQuery. … In BigQuery, you can use native storage to store the logs … within BigQuery itself. … Alternatively, if analytics is infrequent … you can also use cloud storage as the back-end storage … and use BigQuery to query cloud storage files for analysis. … This would save some costs. … Let us look at some design elements …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.