In this video, review additional details to consider for the services in the Log Analytics architecture.
- [Instructor] Let's discuss some best practices to follow … in designing the log analytics architecture. … The first aspect to look at is the log messages themselves. … The ability for downstream components … to dissect and analyze logs is directly related … to how well the log messages are created and standardized. … Log message should follow a standard convention. … They need to be consistent across all components … for easy retrieval and analysis. … Key elements, like timestamps, error codes, and names … should have proper standard place holders in the message. … This will help an easy extraction of data … from the logs and help them in better automation … for analysis and alerting. … Finally, look at the possibility … of using structured logging. … This is easier to implement in new components … developed from scratch. … Structured logging helps in automated discovery … and analysis of problems by downsteam components. … Next, let us look at some best practices … for building self service analytics …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.