In this video, review and compare technology options available for various services identified in the Log Analytics architecture.
- [Instructor] In this video, … I will evaluate technologies, … suitable for the log analytics architecture … and make recommendations for them. … Let's first start with the technology option … to build a data pipeline for our consolidating logs. … What are the goals for the technology? … It should have minimal cost for development and maintenance, … it should provide single point consolidation … for all log files, … the technology should be able to scale horizontally, … 2TB of data. … It should provide a means to store, … receive data centrally, … while it can be analyzed and pushed to a data warehouse. … The first option we have is FTP. … The reliable old technology, … traditionally used for moving files across networks. … FTP requires manual effort to setup and maintain, … especially in a large scale setup. … It can provide single point of consolidation, … with a single network file system or NFS. … FTP has serious scalability issues with its ability … to handle large quantities … of data within expected transfer times. …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.