In this video, explore the Log Analytics use case and learn how to identify key requirements for the solution.
- [Instructor] We will now discuss … the second use case in the course: log analytics. … This use case assumes that you already have … your company's homegrown ecommerce application … running on GCP. … It uses the infrastructure and platform capabilities … of GCP to run your custom applications. … The ask now is to improve the monitoring … and troubleshooting capabilities … of this application suite. … For this you need to capture, consolidate, and analyze … logs generated by various notes of this application. … You have to generate real time alerts and exceptions … happening in the application. … The alerts need to be deliverable … using various push mechanisms like emails. … Finally, you are required to create a data warehouse … of all the archived alerts … and provide self-service analytics capability … through Sequel. … So here is the ask. … Architect a log analytics platform on GCP … for the ecommerce application suite. … This platform should satisfy the following goals. … It should have minimal development and maintenance costs, …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.