In this video, architect a template solution for the cloud data archive problem with services, dataflows, and responsibilities.
- [Instructor] Let us now try to outline … a logical architecture for this data archival use case. … We have the Enterprise Data Center … where all our applications and data reside. … We store the chat transcript files in a network file system … within the Enterprise Data Center. … This is the data store that is becoming too large … to hold the required files. … We also have the eCommerce RDBMS database … that is used to store transactions … for CRM, finance, and customer support. … Next, let us look at the equivalent set up on GCP. … In GCP, we need an equivalent file store … that can be used to store chat transcripts. … We also need a file transfer connector set up. … This will periodically transfer chat transcript files … from the Enterprise Data Center to the file store on GCP. … Next, we need a RDBMS database on GCP also. … We need a data transfer connector set up … that can periodically transfer data … from the enterprise database to the cloud database. … Next, let us evaluate available technologies on GCP …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.