In this video, explore the cloud data archive use case and identify key requirements for the solution.
- [Instructor] Let me now explore our first use case … in architecting on GCP, Cloud Data Archive. … Here is the problem we're trying to solve in this use case. … Your company has a custom ecommerce application … that is running in your enterprise data centers. … Applications like CATOM, finance, customer support, etc. … Of late, you have been experiencing problems … that require you to scale your data center. … The RBD database that stores transactions … is getting to large, and you cannot scale it further … without some heavy investments. … In addition, your customer support application … is collecting and archiving chat transcripts from customers. … This archive is becoming to large to manage … on a single file system. … The archive was required for statutory purposes. … Your organization is looking to harness … cloud based platforms for longterm data storage … for transactions and transcripts. … Your organization has not used … cloud based data centers before … and see this as an initiative move to the cloud. …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.