Review types of TensorFlow available, including the recently released TensorFlow.js and MLKit (for on-device model execution for Android).
- [Instructor] Since we've been working through TensorFlow,…we've started to look at the different,…what I call flavors or types and there are quite a lot.…So, just summarizing and then adding a couple more.…The Core is, of course, TensorFlow Library…for GCP creating custom algoritims.…Now, as of this recording,…TensorFlow 2.0 has been announced, but not yet shipped.…So you're going to want to check the documentation…if you wanna write on native TensorFlow.…Personally, I find more Usability by using a Library…and in this course that's why I showed examples…of TensorFlow in both Keras, the Python Library,…and also the ML Workbench.…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.