In this video, learn about logpoints and how to use StackDriver for debugging.
- [Instructor] In reviewing the announcements from … this year's GCP Next and set of announcements … around libraries that make working with … Kubernetes ecosystem easier has caught my interest. … Particularly in the context of CI/CD. … One I would want to call out is a library called Skaffold. … And there was a great presentation that I'll put in links … for this course at GCP Next that showed how Skaffold … abstracted away a lot of the Kubernetes commands … that you would normally need in the development process. … So the idea here is, develop locally, merge code changes, … kick off pipeline, and visualize changes, … really just with a single command. … I really like the way Skaffold abstracts away working … with Kubernetes clusters no matter if they're … on-prem, on GCP, or another cloud vendor. … So there are a number of libraries that I think are useful … in CD pipeline scenarios for GKE. … Another set of tools that's really useful … in CI/CD is Stackdriver integration. … Of course, we've got the develop, debug, and deploy pipeline …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.