In this video, learn how to set up hybrid connectivity for migration/hybrid scenarios.
- [Instructor] The next configuration … you may need to set up before you … working with GCP is around hybrid connectivity. … So I'm just going to type hybrid … and there are three different options here … under hybrid connectivity. … We have cloud routers, interconnect, and VPN. … So let's take a look. … So VPN lets you securely connect … your Google Compute Engine resources … to your own private network … and Google VPN uses IKEv1 or IKEv2 … to establish IPSec. … So this is something that generally … you would have your networking team … set up in advance if you need to … have this type of scenario supported … when you're working with Google Platform projects. … So you can see here are your options … to set up a VPN gateway and tunnel. … Notice in terms of routing you have dynamic, … route based, or policy based. … Okay, the next service is interconnect. … So what this does is it lets you … establish high bandwidth, low latency connections … between Google Cloud VPC networks … and your own premises infrastructure. …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.