See how to see up the gcloud scripting tool for use with Cloud Spanner.
- [Instructor] To get started on the Google Cloud…you wanna go to the Google Cloud console…after you've signed in with a user account in Chrome.…The first time you go there you'll see this message.…So the first thing we wanna do is we wanna say that,…we're not gonna get email,…and we're agreeing to the terms of service.…And we wanna sign up for a free trail.…So I'm gonna go ahead and click Yes…under the read and agree to…the GCP free trial terms of service.…
And click No under the email updates.…I'm gonna fill in a business name.…So as you work through this process…just go ahead and fill out this information…and then click on Start my free trial.…And I'll do that and then come back once I've done that…and go ahead and do the same and then we'll…be ready to continue on using Spanner.…
- What is Cloud Spanner?
- Creating an instance and database using the console
- Making hot schema updates
- Cloud Spanner queries
- Loading data into Cloud Spanner
- Understanding transactions
- Cloud Spanner DevOps tools
- Auditing logs with Stackdriver
- Cost optimization
Skill Level Intermediate
Google Cloud Storage and Data Essential Trainingwith Joseph Lowery2h 54m Intermediate
Learning Relational Databases (2014)with Adam Wilbert2h 40m Beginner
Google Cloud Platform Essential Trainingwith Lynn Langit3h 56m Intermediate
1. Why Cloud Spanner?
2. Cloud Spanner Basics
3. Cloud Spanner Queries
4. Cloud Spanner DevOps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.