In this video, learn about serverless data lakes and pipelines
- [Instructor] In this set of scenarios, … going to talk about where I'm doing most … of my production work in GCP these days, … and it starts with this foundation of serverless services. … When many people think of serverless, … they think of AWS Lambda or GCP Functions, … and really, it's so much more than that, … particularly around complex data pipelines. … This is a new graphic that was introduced last week … at GCP Next that gives some idea of the amount … of services that are available serverlessly on GCP. … We just saw in the previous section a whole set … of services around, maybe, an unexpected functionality, … CI/CD, and you can see we've got analytics, … database and storage, machine learning and AI, … smart assistants and chat, DevOps, compute, and messaging. … In fact, if you look kind of at the history … of serverless services on GCP, … it's been a large number of years since the time … of this recording that Google has had serverless services, … starting with App Engine. …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.