Enumerate the stages of predictive analytics and how they are achieved on Cloud ML in this video.
- In this video, I will review the various steps…in the predictive analytics process…and illustrate how this process is achieved in Cloud ML.…Predictive analytics starts with setting a goal…for solving a problem.…Usually, it involves predicting the behavior of an element,…or outcome of an activity.…First, data needs to be acquired from its sources.…It then goes through processing, which might involve…cleansing, transformations, enhancements, and aggregations.…
Then, a training data set is created…on which the model is built.…The model is tested against the test data set.…Once the model is confirmed to be good,…it is then used for predicting future behavior or outcomes.…How does the predictive analytics process work in Cloud ML?…The work of collecting data, processing and building…the model are usually done offline.…GCP components like Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, and…Cloud Storage may also be used for this process.…
Model building can also be done as Cloud ML jobs,…but they can be expensive.…Next, a Cloud ML model and its versions are set up…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.