Learn how to use the Text-to-Speech API to generate output speech for intput text.
- [Instructor] The next API we're gonna look…at is Text-To-Speech.…This is used in conversational applications.…As with the other APIs, let's just go…to the test harness and try it out,…and then we'll understand the features.…Here, we have some text and we have the ability…to set the language, the audio device,…so we can set if it's a smart watch,…wearable smart phone, headphones, smart home speakers.…So, basically we're optimizing…this for the type of device.…
Then, we have voice types.…And this is for the device we can set the speed…up to four times faster, which is kinda crazy.…Let me put this back to one, or right around one.…Then we have lots of different voices.…So, in US English, we have six different voices…we can pick from and then we can set the pitch.…So, let's actually hear how this sounds.…Notice also we have the SSML.…Which is a syntax for speech.…
So let's say Speak It.…- [Voiceover] Google Could Text-to-Speech enables developers…to synthesize natural-sounding speech with 32 voices,…available in multiple languages and variants.…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.