Learn how to use the Cloud Translation API to translate text from one language to another.
- [Presenter] The next API we're going to look at…is Cloud Translation.…As it says, it allows you to dynamically…translate between languages.…As with all the other APIs, under the hood,…you're using Google's own state-of-the-art…Neural Machine Translation.…The idea is that you can integrate this translation…because it's very fast and dynamic.…From source text to target language.…And it includes language detection…if the source language is unknown.…
Here's an example with simplified Chinese as input.…I need to say that I'm not a robot.…This is a common check in some of Google's test harnesses.…Actually, it's kind of interesting…because I'm helping with their own labeling…for their vision API so this is a check…to make sure that this is being used just for testing…and not for an actual application.…It's not being accessed programmatically.…
So now this translation has been performed.…So here's the Chinese, here's the English.…And if I expand, I can see here's the request URL…and the JSON response.…Here's the URLs for detecting the language…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.