Learn how to create Pie Charts with data from BigQuery.
- [Instructor] In this video, I will show you…how to create a pie chart with data from BigQuery.…We are going to do a pie chart to show the number…of offers by day of the week.…We first create a BigQuery named query called WeekDay.…We count the number of offers by offer week,…based on the offer week column of the campaigns table.…We then use the charting APA command…to specify a pie chart.…We provide two fields.…
The first field is the segment of the pie.…In this case, it is the offer week,…which is used to show the pie.…The second field is the actual value of the pie.…In this the case, it is the number of offers.…We also provide a title for the pie chart,…and also its height and width.…Once we execute the query, the pie chart shows up…with the configured fields and dimensions.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.