Explore other capabilities in Datalab, including Python and machine learning.
- [Instructor] Cloud Datalab is essentially…a Python Jupyter notebook in its heart.…This means that anything you can do with Python,…you can do it through the Datalab, too.…Datalab can be used to develop code…using any Python capability, including procedural logic,…error handling, and integrations.…You can install any new Python package into Datalab…and use it as a part of the notebooks.…You can also perform machine learning, if needed,…using scikit-learn or TensorFlow.…
In this course, we focus…on GCP-specific functions of Datalab.…We expect prior familiarity with Python capabilities.…This includes integrations with other GCP products,…like Cloud Storage and BigQuery.…We will now look at the setup…and management capabilities of Datalab.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.