In this video, learn resources and where to go to learn more about GCP.
- [Lynn] How can you learn more … about GCP for your enterprise needs? … A couple of resources, … first on Medium, there's a Google Cloud section. … In particular, one of their developer relations team members … writes a great newsletter called This week in GCP. … It summarizes all the news on a weekly basis … and it includes links, diagrams, and usable information, … and it's something that I subscribe to … and get a lot of value out of. … In addition to that, I want to remind you … that I've created a repository with sample scripts … using G Cloud to get you started automating … your enterprise GCP processes. … In addition to that, you're going to want to find out … who is your GCP expert worldwide. … Here's a map of the Google Cloud Developer Experts, … which is a partner program. … These are working technologists … who work with GCP products and are not Google employees. … So if you wanted to look in this location, … you could see this person, Vikram. … That's actually a friend of mine. …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.