In this video, get an overview of multicloud integrations and the complexity they bring in.
- [Instructor] Yet another interesting aspect … of cloud architectures is Multicloud Integrations. … Let me explore a little more about these. … It is not mandatory for a given organization … to use only one cloud. … It is possible to build an application stack, … where some parts run in one cloud product like G-C-P … and other parts run in A-W-S or Azure. … For example you can run your web applications … on A-W-S for user interfaces and transactions. … Then data can be transferred over to G-C-P … for analytics and machine learning. … It is not recommended to have such a distributed stack … if you are architecting from ground up. … But in most cases there are applications already running … in these platforms and they need to be integrated. … A key aspect of Multicloud Integration is bandwidth. … The amount of data transferred between these platforms … should be minimal as these platforms charge a premium … for data coming in and going out of their boundaries. … Another aspect is security. …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.