Model versions and their uses in building predictive analytics are the focus of this video.
- [Instructor] A model in Cloud ML…can contain a number of model versions.…A model version is a specific instance of the solution…that the model is trying to solve.…Different versions of the model can be derived…either from different algorithms,…different settings for the algorithm or both.…You can create multiple versions of the model…to compare their performance and accuracy,…and fine-tune them.…The preferred one in the set is the current model,…which will then be used as default.…
Multiple versions of the model can be simultaneously used,…if required, say for A/B testing.…
- Evaluating the machine learning tools in GCP
- Understanding the predictive analytics process
- Building models
- Training models with jobs
- Building and running predictions
- Best practices for cost control, testing, and performance monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. ML Options in GCP
2. Cloud ML Basics
3. Model Building with Cloud ML
4. Predictions in Cloud ML
5. Cloud ML Best Practices
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.