In this video, learn how to set budgets, alerts, and actions.
- [Instructor] The next important aspect … of setting up your account is understanding … enterprise billing account objects. … So there's two types of billing, … self-serve or invoiced. … Self-serve, you supply a credit card … and I'll tell you from an enterprise standpoint, … do not use a self-serve account. … You're going to get a different level of service from Google … if your invoiced and set up as an enterprise account … and I've seen, really just unnecessary pain … around GCP with customers who do not understand this. … Self-serve accounts are for start-ups, … for small personal projects. … Use an invoiced account. … Payment profile can be individual or business, … again, you're going to want to use business, … and the charging cycle can be monthly or threshold. … If you have data intensive applications, … data pipelines in particular, … threshold-based billing can make a lot of sense. … Additionally, this article is very well written … and shows you quite a number of useful examples …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.