Learn how to load data from a source into a Dataframe in the use case in this video.
- [Narrator] I want to show you how to execute…a simple and complete exploratory data analysis project…using Datalab.…In this course, we have focused on the specifics of using…GCP Technologies for data exploration.…Other than that, we use standard Python capabilities,…like Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, and scikit-learn…for this use case.…In our earlier exercises, we have already loaded…the email campaign's data set into BigQuery.…
We will use that data set for this exercise.…The exercise file for this EDA example is…06_XX_edawithdatalabexamplefile.…First, we want to load data from the campaign stable…into the data lab and convert it into a data frame.…We select all the data in the table through Sequel.…Please note that if the table is too large,…you might want to filter or aggregate it beforehand,…through Dataflow.…
We execute the query, and store the results in the sourcedf…DataFrame variable.…The data scheme are loaded, and the sample data in the…DataFrame are also printed here.…In the next set of videos, I will show you…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.