- Creating a knowledge base
- AI and cloud computing
- ROI of the inclusion of AI within a business system
- Working with the Vision AI tool
- The basics of using Kubeflow
- Designing AI systems for GCP AI services
- AI-based security in GCP
- Estimating the cost of AI integration
Skill Level Intermediate
- [David] Nothing has been more life-changing than the use of machine learning technology. We now have the ability to remove humans from repetitive tasks, as well as do wonderful things with our data. I'm going to teach this course using very pragmatic approaches based on current best practices, and leverage real cloud-based machine learning technology you can use in the cloud today. This won't be another abstract high level concept course, but a true solution that will teach the basic concepts of machine learning in the clouds, as well has how to leverage the technology properly today. Hi, my name's Dave Linthicum. I wish you a pleasant journey in learning about the world of machine learning for Google Cloud, and what it can do for you and your cloud-enabled enterprise.
Cloud Architecture: Advanced Conceptswith David Linthicum1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 12s
1. AI Basics
2. Sample AI Use Case
3. GCP Vision AI
4. GCP Kubeflow
5. GCP AI Application Walk-Through
6. Other Considerations
Additional resources2m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.