- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lynn] Have you been thinking about using machine learning in your application? For example, have you been considering the impact of categorizing the input from your customers, images or text, and grouping the categories into priorities so that you could take action faster? We'll cover problems such as selecting from a large number of machine learning services, evaluating if models are serverless, on containers or on virtual machines and identifying how to build complete solutions which include machine learning services.
Hi, I'm Lynn Langit, a cloud architect who builds machine learning solutions. We have lots to cover, so let's get started.
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.