- Google Cloud Platform benefits
- Setting up an account
- Implementing security
- Compute services
- Database and storage services
- Machine learning and data movement
- Developer tools
- GCP architecture concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Lynn] Have you been wondering how you will best set up your application on the Google Cloud platform? We're going to explore Compute using functions or serverless or containers with Kubernetes or virtual machines. We'll also look at best practices for setting up your account. This is going to include appropriate security and service usage so you don't end up with that shock bill that sometimes new users on any cloud platform will encounter. I'm Lynn Langit, we have lots to cover, so let's get started.
1. Why Use Google Cloud?
2. Getting Started
4. Storage and Database
5. Machine Learning and Data Movement
6. Developer Tools
7. Key Architectures
Next steps2m 31s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.