In this video, get a review of the benefits of using GCP to build your application stack.
- [Instructor] What are some of the key benefits … of using a cloud platform like GCP, … as opposed to building your own data center? … The first benefit of GCP is elastic scalability. … You can scale your application suite on demand … by adding additional compute resources when needed. … This is quick and easy, … does not involve a long purchasing process, … nor are you keeping paid resources either. … GCP provides redundancy and fault tolerance … across physical locations. … This helps build redundancy for site level … and regent level failures … without investing in a dedicated location and resources. … Redundancy also helps in edge caching, … which provides faster response times. … A number of GCP native products are fully managed. … They automatically scale for you. … There are zero ongoing administration costs … associated with these solutions. … One of the key advantages of GCP is that … it provides multiple technology options … for a given requirement. … GCP supports multiple databases, message queues, …
- Benefits and shortcomings of GCP
- Enterprise and multicloud integrations
- Comparing GCP technology options
- Outlining solutions for various problems
- Analyzing use cases and best fits
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Architecting in GCP
2. UC1: Cloud Data Archive
3. UC2: Log Analytics
4. UC3: Customer Analytics
5. UC4: Real-Time Mobile Couponing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.