In this video, learn how to work with GCE instance groups and migrate with Velostrata.
- [Instructor] Continuing on taking a look at … some of the capabilities here, … we built an instance template and what we can now do is … we can create a VM or an instance group based on the … capabilities defined in this template. … So if we want to create a VM, we just click create VM and … make sure we select a area where we have resources. … Click create, and notice the name shows … the derivation and while that's creating, … we'll go back to the instance templates. … Alternatively we can create an instance group and you can … see that we can organize VM instances in a group … to manage them together here. … So notice we can select multiple zones for … hire availability if we want to. … We'll start with a single zone, … and we have some management capabilities here. … We can have a managed instance group or unmanaged. … So managed is identical. … So it supports auto-scaling, auto-healing, rolling updates, … load balancing, and more. … So we can set the auto-scaling policy here, the target …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.