Learn how to leverage Google Cloud Platform, including serverless, data storage, and data pipeline services, to meet the needs of your enterprise organization.
- [Lynn] Is the Google Cloud Platform ready to host your enterprise application? The answer is a resounding yes. Why? Because the ecosystem has added a number of key enterprise services such as IAM Security, the ability to do custom encryption, a wide variety of database offerings including NoSQL, massively scalable SQL, and more, and also cloud-native continuous integration and continuous deployment tools. I'm Lynn Langit, a working cloud architect. We have so much to cover, let's get started.
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.