In this video, learn about cloud application availability and reliability.
- [Instructor] I think its fun to start by taking a look … at what GCP actually looks like. … Yes, even though you don't manage the data centers … and the servers, Google does. … So, what do the physical plants actually look like? … These are some photos, from Google data centers globally. … My favorites are around the organization. … Does your data center look like this? … Is it this pristine and well organized? … Possibly. … However Google's been in the business … of providing global applications for a very long time. … When you work GCP services, you're running … on Google's infrastructure. … And you get a multitude of benefits because of it. … I really like the way the data centers … are aesthetically pleasing and functional. … Did you know these pipes are color coded based on function … in the data center? … You can actually read a Google white paper … on how their data centers are set up. … Its really interesting … to see how they not only have excellence in design … but they're trying to minimize the impact on the ecology …
- Enterprise concerns
- Enterprise scenarios
- Setting up your organization’s account
- Managing billing
- Enterprise compute services
- Enterprise storage and database services
- Enterprise data pipelines
- GCP developer and DevOps tools
Skill Level Intermediate
Working with cloud services1m 13s
1. GCP for the Enterprise
2. Enterprise Setup and Security
3. Enterprise Compute
4. Enterprise Storage and Database
5. Enterprise Data Pipelines
6. Dev and DevOps Tools
Next steps1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.