See how to enable to GCP machine learning APIs in the console.
- So here we are in the GCP GUI console…and we have set up an account and enabled billing…and we have navigated to the API's section here…so in the navigation menu we have…navigated to API's dashboard.…Now inside of here we've filtered…by machine learning, by typing in…machine learning here and there's our filter.…So you can see we have a number of services here…and by default these are usually not enabled…in a trial account so I'm gonna go ahead…and just enable them and it takes a couple of minutes…so I'll enable each one and then get them all set up…so we can work with them in subsequent parts of the course.…
To do this, I click enable.…And while we're waiting I'm gonna go back to API's…click enable, type machine learning…because it does take a couple minutes.…And since I enabled this first one…I'm gonna enable speech next.…Tip I want to give you is when we're looking here…we're in the learning project…and I want to make sure I'm in the correct project…so I want to set this for learning.…
Because API's are enabled by project.…
- Hosting options: Serverless, containers, and virtual machines
- Enabling the GCP ML AIs
- Preparing data with Cloud Dataflow and Dataprep
- Modeling predictions for images, video, text to speech, and cloud translation
- Machine learning with AutoML
- Advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Machine learning architectures
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Machine Learning on Google Cloud Platform
2. Machine Learning API Services
3. Machine Learning with AutoML
Understand AutoML Vision4m 57s
4. Advanced Machine Learning
5. Machine Learning Architectures
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.