Learn about the capabilities of Datalab for exploratory data analytics.
- [Instructor] In video, I will explore Cloud Datalab…as an exploratory data analytics tool.…Another option for an exploratory data analytics tool…in GCP is Cloud Datalab.…Cloud Datalab is a Python Jupyter-based notebook…that executes on GCP compute engines.…You can use Python to build a notebook.…That uses data on GSP's data sources.…
This tool can be used to explore data,…and understand patterns.…It can also be used to pre process data like cleansing,…transformation and aggregation.…Cloud Datalab is based on the Python programing language.…Any Python package can be installed,…and used on the Datalab platform.…Datalab provides capability on GCP.…It is not limited to the processing power on your desktop.…
The strengths of Datalab are probably…pretty evident to you already.…It uses Python and all the capabilities,…and packages that comes with it.…It is easy to program powerful notebooks using Datalab.…One of the key requirements for exploratory data…analysis is documenting the findings and the notebook form…allows for both coding and documenting at the same time.…
- Setting up Cloud DataLlb for exploratory data analytics
- Segmentation and profiling
- Reading and writing data from BigQuery
- Managing cloud storage buckets
- Creating visualizations of BigQuery data with the GCP Charting API
- Managing Datalab instances
Skill Level Intermediate
Predictive Customer Analyticswith Kumaran Ponnambalam1h 37m Intermediate
1. Exploration Options in GCP
2. Cloud Datalab Basics
3. Datalab: BigQuery
4. Datalab: Cloud Storage
5. Datalab: Visualizations
6. EDA with GCP: Use Case
7. Managing Datalab
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.